We are looking for a reliable self-motivated full-time Dental Assistant to join our team. He/she must be knowledgeable of different dental instruments, equipment, tools, materials, and procedures.
We are a fast-paced dental office and Dental Assistants are expected to be efficient in managing their time in providing direct and indirect patient care, making office procedures go as smooth as possible. He/she must demonstrate positive attitude, good communication skills to both patients and co-workers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· Sterilize and set up rooms for various dental procedures
· Sterilize and disinfect dental instruments, tools, and equipment
· Maintain cleanliness and cheerfulness during operations
· Make patients feel comfortable as you seat them and prepare them for treatment
· Take dental impressions
· Create and deliver bleaching trays
· Perform coronal polishing, give fluoride treatment, and deliver oral hygiene instructions
· Pouring and trimming models
· Assist dentist and specialists during dental procedures in an efficient and professional manner
· Capture diagnostic images such as intraoral photos and x-rays
· Record patient charting and all of the dentist’s notes accurately in the digital patient chart or as directed by the dentist or office manager