Orange County Children's Dentistry
Orange, CA
Job Type


Associate degree or one-year certificate from college or technical school – MUST be a Dental Assistant (DA) or Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) to apply. If desired, we will take the time to cross train you in the front and back office. Registered Dental Assistant or Dental Assistant *. We are looking for a very special team member who can grow with the dental office and who loves making children...

Only registered members can apply for jobs.

Related Jobs