What ClearChoice Does
ClearChoice doctors focus on dental implants. Whether it’s replacing a single tooth, multiple teeth or full upper and lower arches, the doctors and clinical staff at ClearChoice offer patients a world class level of expertise and care.
The ClearChoice treatment model revolves around the patient. With a highly trained team, precise imaging equipment, dental lab facilities and helpful Patient Education Consultants—all together in the same center—we’re uniquely equipped to make dental implant treatment the best possible experience it can be for patients.
Specific services offered at ClearChoice include:
- 3D CT Scans of your mouth and jawbone
- Surgical removal of an unhealthy tooth or teeth and precise placement of the implant(s)
- Variety of pain management options
- Design and creation of prosthetic teeth at our onsite dental lab
- Guidance and support throughout the process, with third-party financing available if needed
Because dental implant treatment is a surgical procedure, it’s best to have oral and maxillofacial surgeons on your team. Our surgeons have training in the complexities of the bone, skin, muscles and nerves to optimize treatment results.
The restorative dentists, or prosthodontists, work closely with the oral surgeons to create lifelike prosthetic teeth. Prosthodontists have a special understanding of the dynamics of a smile and all aspects of oral health.