What information do we collect?
When you register with https://www.dentaljobsplus.com we collect information you fill out on our forms.
When purchasing any of our membership packages or posting ads you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address phone numbers. We will collect and transmit your credit card information to a financial gateway using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): is a commonly-used protocol for managing the security of a message transmission on the Internet.
How do we protect your information?
What is SSL?
- SSL stands for Secure Socket Layer, and it’s a protocol that does two things:
- Encrypts your data, which means no hacker can see what your browser sends to the server or what the server sends to the browser.
- Authenticates your website, which means it tells your browser “This website really is who it claims to be.” For example, that when you type your username and password into your PayPal account, that the website really is PayPal, and not a hacker posing as PayPal.
How does SSL work?
Processing transactions securely on the web means that we need to be able to transmit information between the web site and the customer in a manner that makes it difficult for other people to intercept and read. SSL, or Secure Sockets Layer, takes care of this for us and it works through a combination of programs and encryption/decryption routines that exist on the web hosting computer and in browser programs (like Netscape and Internet Explorer) used by the internet public.
For more on how SSL works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJJmoDZ3il8
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To process transactions; (Your information, will NOT BE SOLD, EXCHANGED, TRANSFERRED, or GIVEN to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent other than for the purpose of providing the service requested.
- To improve on customer service; (your information helps us respond any customer service requests and support needs you may have.)
- To personalize your experience; (your information helps us to respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website; ( we strive for excellence and continue improve our service on this website based on the information and feedback we received from you)
To send periodic email:
The email address you provide for posting ads will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
If you decide to opt-out to our mailing list; you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, and related service information.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we do include unsubscribe option and the bottom of each email.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
We value your privacy and we have taken the necessary steps and precautions to be in compliance with California Online Privacy Protection Act. We will NOT give or handout any personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
DentalJobsPlus.com is very sensitive to the issue of children’s privacy. We are in compliance with the COPPA [Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act]. Our services are not developed for or directed at children. We do not collect personal information from any person we actually know is under the age of 13. If you believe your child has provided us with any personally identifiable data by registering at DentalJobsPlus.com, please email: email@example.com to have them removed.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting a prominent announcement on our site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us that is contained within your user settings. This policy was last modified 6/11/2016.
11856 Balboa Blvd. #410, Granada Hills, Ca 91344