- SANTA ANA, CA
• Dental billing, coding, dental terminology, NEA attachments & claims appeal procedures.
• Working around insurance companies & their stall tactics to collect payment on unresolved claims.
• Providing excellent customer service with the ability to connect with patients with a friendly personality & enthusiasm.
• Strong attention to detail, research & data management skills.
• Front office reception, scheduling & monitoring patients.
• Exceptional written & oral communications.
• Maintained collection accounts, attachments, narratives & e-claims transmissions.
• Demonstrated percentages for growth & production
• Knowledge of Denti-Cal, some HMO, all PPO’s, billing, treatment planning, pre-authorizations, financial arrangements, accounts payables & receivables.
• Dependable with patient documentation, records, health history, pre-med requirements, coverage & benefits administration.
• Reliable, courteous, energetic, motivated & comfortable to new environments.
• Strong interpersonal abilities, creative thinking with extraordinary organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize a heavy workload & work in a fast-paced environment.
• Responsible for maintaining working relationships with vendors, doctor & specialists.
Petit & Shunk DMD, Laguna Niguel CA & Upland CA. 2015-Current
Office Manager/Patient & Treatment Coordinator
Edward F. Huster, D.D.S, Newport Beach, CA. 2004 – 2014
Front Office Administration, Treatment Coordinator & Patient Care Coordinator.