- Orange, California
I am a compassionate Registered Dental Hygienist seeking a challenging and responsible position; which will allow me to use my education, skills and training to the fullest potential. Expertise in: scaling and root planning, dental radiographs, oral cancer screenings, periodontal assessment and local anesthesia. Skilled in: building individual relationships and delivering effective education with patients, to achieve oral and overall health goals. Working efficiently, proficiently and in unity, I believe I would make a valuable addition to your team and office.
• Educated patients on the importance of at home care and the correlation between overall health and oral health.
• Performed oral cancer screenings.
• Tailored prophylaxis and recall to the specific needs of each patient.
• Efficiently scaled and root planed.
• Completed periodontal assessments.
• Gently administered local anesthesia.
• Ordered hygiene related products.
• Communicated with dental assistants and office manager regarding appointments and scheduling.
• Educated patients and their parents on the importance of meticulous at home care and the correlation between diet
and oral health.
• Efficiently performed child prophylaxis.
• Executed digital radiographs.
• Ensured guest needs are met through great customer service.
• Efficiently and accurately take guest orders.
• Train and guide new employees and assist teammates.
Certifications & Licenses
Licensed dental hygienist
Local anesthesia/Nitrous oxide sedation