Coronavirus dental jobs
Coronavirus dental jobs suggestions due to statewide stay at home order for California. While most dental offices are closed, you can find extra full or part-time jobs outside of dentistry.
Where to find temporary jobs if your dental office is closed:
- Amazon is looking for 100,000 workers to deliver packages in local areas, no experience necessary. Google Amazon delivery jobs.
- Massive job openings during conronavirus outbreak full and part-time workers.
- If you’re eligible for unemployment for a limited time, you may receive an extra $600 in your check.
- The government implements paid leave for workers.
- Find out how much you’re getting from the government here: everything you need to know.
- The city of Los Angeles has created a moratorium on evictions. You cannot be evicted if you have lost your job.
Dental Board of California seeking dentists, RDA’s, RDA-EF’s:
- The Board encourages licensed dentists, registered dental assistants (RDA), and registered dental assistants in extended functions (RDAEF) to be part of the workforce to support the medical surge during this time of need. The state needs help at quarantine sites, testing sites, and medical surge facilities; it also needs assistance with pre-hospital triage and pharmacy services.
- Interested medical and health care professionals are encouraged to visit healthcorps.ca.gov for more information and to register for the California Health Corps.
- The Board thanks its licensees for doing their part during the COVID-19 health emergency.
While you’re stuck at home… things to do:
The cure for boredom is keeping yourself busy, try some of these options below:
- Dance parties online
- A list of 100 things to do while staying home.
- Share something positive if you have a Facebook account.
- Take online courses and educate yourself; look for free courses, too.
- Check out price gouging laws by state.
- Coronavirus scams to look up, click here
- 10 senior discounts you can get now.
- How to sanitize groceries after shopping.
- Best online dating websites for 2020
Good news during coronavirus outbreak:
- 10 fact checked claims on coronavirus.
- Good news! Over 100,000 have recovered.
- Global cases recovered Newsweek.
- Things to Laugh at. 5 funny videos.
- Coronavirus jokes and videos to share.
- Grandmother 94 years old survives coronavirus.
Coronavirus dental jobs and where to find them when we’re at the other end of this virus.
- First, check with the employer who laid you off to see if they will hire you back.
- Search Google by typing “dental agencies near me”
- Where to find dental jobs online in California.
Property tax for homeowners will need to be paid on April 10; late payments waived.
- Late payments waived for reasons related to COVID-19. Requests to have a late payment waived can only be submitted on April 11, the day after the deadline.
- Where to file penalty cancellation 4-11-2020, read then at the bottom click proceed to request.
- Federal tax deadline to file has been moved to July 15, 2020.
How dental employers get paid to keep employees instead of laying them off:
- The financial help in the CARES Act includes forgivable loans for small businesses.
- Loan application eligibility.
Where to go for credible news on Coronavirus:
- CDC =Centers for disease control and prevention
- Coronavirus symptoms what to look for.
- Six prevention tips for the virus.
- Take Dr. Oz’s quiz to see if you are at low risk here
- Where to find up-to-date news for Los Angeles counties here
Coronavirus dental jobs will come back; things you can do to prepare:
- Get your resume ready. See our article, Dental jobs resume must-do tips
- Get your employer to give you a reference letter.
- Dental agencies will be overloaded with dental jobs.
- Work temporary jobs through your local dental agencies while searching for a permanent job.
Prepare your home for an emergency:
- How to prepare your home in the event of emergency