Dental jobs Los Angeles
Dental jobs Los Angeles your source for temporary or permanent jobs for Los Angeles county.
Where to find dental jobs Los Angeles, California online:
Type these keyword phrases into google:
- Dental jobs plus in California
- Dental employment agency near me
- National Staffing by Noelle & Associates
How to register online and signup for job alerts.
- Watch a 30-second video on how to register.
- In 3 easy steps, you can register and search jobs in your area.
There are two reasons why employers do not call you back, most importantly is your work history.
- Does your resume show multiple employers within one year?
- Have you checked your resume for spelling errors?
As a dental recruiter, I look for three things in a resume.
- First is your work history.
- Second are your skills, including use of software.
- Third if I see super easy words that are misspelled, you can guarantee employers will judge you on this.
Here are just a few phrases I heard from employers:
- Did she go to school?
- Does she lack attention to detail?
- She cannot spell dental.
- For more details read our article on resume tips
Benefits working with dental employment agency when finding dental jobs Los Angeles:
- You will have access to multiple locations.
- Work where you want.
- Regular employment in between jobs.
- Pick up on some new skills working in different dental offices.
- Get inside details about the dentists and staff.
1st Impression job Interview-tips what to wear you have 2 seconds:
The first two seconds the employer will decide if they would hire you.
- Think and dress professionally: wear solid colors NEVER SEXY, no low tops. No wriggled, stained or animal hair on clothing.
- Make-up should be very conservative daywear.
- No hair dye in bright colors (purple, green etc.)
- Nails must be nicely manicured, clean, no bright colors, NO CHIPPED nail polish.
- Never wear perfume on your interview. You risk the employer being allergic or that he/she will not like the smell.
- Jewelry must be ultra conservative, NO nose or tongue piercings.
- Shoes need to match what you are wearing, super clean with no black scuff marks on the back of the shoes.
- Tattoos cover all visible tattoos.
- No chewing and smacking your gum during an interview, or you can kiss the job goodbye.
- Smoking prior to the interview will guarantee you will not get the job. Non-smokers can smell you a mile away.